1. What are some of the project's features & amenities?
Police Station & 24hr Security
Access to Public Transport
Allocation for Commercial Space just outside the subdivision
2. What is the source and existing condition of water used?
Maynilad water connection available from 4am to 10pm.
3. How much is the water rate?
P40 per cubic meter. No minimum consumption.
4. What are the house models and features of each?
There is only one unit model available for Neovista Homes Annex and Phase 1.
All units are made entirely from concrete, longspan roof sheets and metal
roof frames and each house is sold with window jaylousies, tiled toilet and
kitchen counters, circuit breaker and panel doors. For paint, the exterior
are painted with 2 coats and the interior with 1 coat.
5. What are the investment opportunities in owning a Neovista Homes unit?
Our Total Contract Price (TCP) is below the latest appraisal from Pag-ibig Fund.
Strict enforcement of the Deed of Restrictions paired with planned commercial
development near the entrance of the project keeps the investment value of
Neovista Homes units stable and appreciative.
6. What are the business opportunities in owning a Neovista Homes unit?
You can earn supplemental income as a referring sales agent for the new
units we are building.
You will be given priority to lease the best business spaces
in the commercial area that will be built near the entrance
of the subdivision.